internetworkers - [internetworkers] Rackspace is hiring (*in Texas and elsewhere)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "H. Wade Minter" <minter AT lunenburg.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Rackspace is hiring (*in Texas and elsewhere)
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:53:57 -0500

Hi Internetworkers,

I'm three months into my Raleigh-to-San Antonio adventure, and having a great time (punishing heat and lack of NHL aside), so I thought I'd throw it out to the list that my employer, Rackspace, is actively hiring. They're looking for Linux and Windows sysadmins, Python/ Ruby/.Net/Java developers, managers, sales, and more.

It's a fun company, growing and making money, and bought and remodeled a shopping mall as a new office to handle the growth. Most jobs are in San Antonio, TX, with other options in Austin, Dallas, Blacksburg VA, and Northern Virginia.

If anyone's interested, feel free to ping me and I can answer questions and direct you to a recruiter.

--Wade

  • [internetworkers] Rackspace is hiring (*in Texas and elsewhere), H. Wade Minter, 07/15/2008