internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Missing: Nancy Cooper

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lyman Green" <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Missing: Nancy Cooper
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:21:41 -0400

My mind immediately leaps to bad conclusions that I hope are not true here especially when I read :
"Cooper's husband said he and his wife were having marital issues, but he wouldn't discuss them further. He said this had been a very difficult time for his family."

I'm not religious but I am definitely hoping for a good resolution to this.

Lyman

On 7/14/08, Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org> wrote:

On Jul 14, 2008, at 10:00 AM, Thomas Beckett wrote:

> http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3199834/

We are acquaintances of Nancy and the whole thing has us really
worried. Statistically I'm sure its far more likely to be involved in
a traffic accident, but something about the uncertainty of this type
of situation makes it seem scarier.

Michael Czeiszperger
Chapel Hill, NC | 919-619-0607
michael -at- czeiszperger.org