internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Technical Support Requirements

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Cristóbal Palmer" <cristobalpalmer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Technical Support Requirements
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:14:31 -0400

On 10/11/07, tgeek AT geekspaces.net <tgeek AT geekspaces.net> wrote:
> However, the way a lot of companies word job
> requirements, they seem to want someone with a MA in computer science
> and a half a dozen certifications to work in a Tier 1 environment.

<sarcasm tone="comical" hintof="truth">
<cynicism>
The way you should read job postings like that is by translating them
into what they were really thinking when they posted it: "We already
know who we want, but we're required by law to post this job publicly,
so we'll post something that nobody could or would want to fill."
</cynicism>
</sarcasm>

Cheers,
--