internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Beware the New Bank of America ATMs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lyman Green" <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Beware the New Bank of America ATMs
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 16:48:17 -0400

I am sure I should know why, but is there a particular reason you say this?

I've been a BoA customer since they took over NationsBank (and I was a
NB customer starting in '94) and I've always been pretty happy with
them.

OK, they charge ridiculous fees for non BoA ATMs but usually that
doesn't bother me since there's a BoA ATM somewhere near everywhere
I've been recently. From Boston to Los Angeles to Florida, I can find
a BoA ATM.

Lyman