internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Desktop printer recommendations?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gregory S. Hopper" <ghopper AT netanium.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Desktop printer recommendations?
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 14:28:17 -0400

I'll second the Brother recommendation. I have two -- an HL5250DN laser (does dual sided printing, which saves paper) and plugs into the router; and an MFC665CW, which is an inkjet all-in-one (with four separate ink tanks) that connects with either USB, Ethernet or WiFi. This last lets you put it anywhere. And the set up couldn't be easier with Macs. And they also work with Windows, in case one of those type of users wanders into your network! :-)

Greg Hopper