internetworkers - [internetworkers] Desktop printer recommendations?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Desktop printer recommendations?
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 14:07:20 -0400

I'm getting tired of walking to and from the office printer to put letterhead and checks in, and want to get something for my desk.  Unfortunately the old HPs we have only work on parallel ports, and I'm in no mood to fiddle with a converter:  its time to get a new printer.

Can anyone recommend a relatively inexpensive OSX friendly network or USB printer that is small enough to sit on my desk?

Thanks,

"We are all capable of believing things which we know to be untrue, and then, when we are finally proved wrong, impudently twisting the facts so as to show that we were right. Intellectually, it is possible to carry on this process for an indefinite time: The only check on it is that sooner or later a false belief bumps up against solid reality, usually on a battlefield."
   -- G. Orwell