internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Desktop printer recommendations?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tanner Lovelace" <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Desktop printer recommendations?
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 14:23:14 -0400

On 8/8/07, Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org> wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a relatively inexpensive OSX friendly network or USB
> printer that is small enough to sit on my desk?

One thing you might consider is that the Airport Express from Apple will let
you connect a USB printer to it and will make it available to any Mac on the
net (and considering Apple uses CUPS, probably any Linux computer too).
Couple that with a nice Inkjet printer (I'm partial to HP Deskjets,
but you could
get anything you wanted as long as it supported USB) and you could put
it anywhere you wanted.

Cheers,
Tanner
--