internetworkers - [internetworkers] INW gathering, Tuesday July 24th, 2007 @ Fuse in Chapel Hill, 18:30

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] INW gathering, Tuesday July 24th, 2007 @ Fuse in Chapel Hill, 18:30
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:17:06 -0400

A couple of us (myself, Cristobal Palmer, and a friend of Cristobal's)
had a sort of impromptu INW gathering last night at Fuse. Sorry we
didn't bother to invite the rest of you, but nobody happened to think
of it. :-(

That said, Cristobal and I both thought it might be worthwhile to meet
again in the future, and to solicit participation from the rest of "the
gang." Sooooo... is anybody else interested in having some meatspace
gatherings on occasion? I know this was a regular practice at one time
but it sort of petered out for whatever reason... Anybody game for
trying again?

TTYL,

Phil
begin:vcard
fn:Phillip Rhodes
n:Rhodes;Phillip
adr:;;P.O. Box 16905;Chapel Hill;NC;27516;USA
email;internet:mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk
tel;home:919-928-0236
url:http://www.linkedin.com/in/philliprhodes
version:2.1
end:vcard