internetworkers - [internetworkers] OT: Gutter Cleaning Service?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Cheryl Smith" <jesuismoi AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] OT: Gutter Cleaning Service?
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 09:17:49 -0400

We just bought a house in Parkwood and we need to have the gutters
cleaned (they have covers, but we don't have a tall enough ladder.)

Everyone I found an email for or web form for just didn't both to respond.

Is there a service anyone can reccommend?

Preferabbly one that won't try and just sell us a new gutter system?

-Cheryl