internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] OT: Gutter Cleaning Service?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] OT: Gutter Cleaning Service?
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 09:23:58 -0400

I recommend Window Gang <http://www.windowgang.com/>. Used them for many home services in 2003/2004 and they did a fantastic job. A lot of folks decry them as being "too expensive" but after you've dealt with as many shady sub-contractors as I have, paying a little extra to ensure the job is done correctly (and with a contract, no less!) is worth every penny. They can do a lot more than just gutter cleaning, as well. I had them clean gutters, clean all the windows in the house (inside and out) as well as pressure clean the exterior. No complaints here.

Good luck!
David M.