internetworkers - [internetworkers] UPS for a Mac Pro

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joel Elliott" <joel_elliott AT unc.edu>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] UPS for a Mac Pro
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 13:58:38 -0400

Anyone connected a UPS to one of the newer dual-Intel Mac Pros? I have
one user who has experienced lots of power-related problems (e.g.,
spontaneous reboots), and tells me I need to upgrade his UPS to one that
supports at least 1440va and has true sine-wave support. Based on a
quick Google search (e.g., http://tinyurl.com/398rc7), it sounds like
there are some problems connecting these new Macs to UPS's. Thanks if
you have any relevant experiences. // Joel

--
Joel Elliott
National Humanities Center

  • [internetworkers] UPS for a Mac Pro, Joel Elliott, 06/04/2007