internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Select comfort sleep number bed

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lyman Green" <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Select comfort sleep number bed
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 10:43:58 -0400

On 5/18/07, Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org> wrote:
Consumer Reports is one of those magazines where it makes more sense
to subscribe to the online version. Its cheap too, only $26/year.

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/index.htm

The bed research was quite interesting.

I'll agree with Michael. I have an online subscription to CR and it's
worth every penny. It's much easier and faster than the paper
version, and you can still print out what you need to if you have to
take a model name/number etc with you. I used it to upgrade to my new
Samsung TV, and two years ago it was one of a number of factors (but
an important one) in my decision to buy a Honda CRV.

Lyman
--
Another win for the Irken army. Clean, lemony-fresh victory is mine!