internetworkers - [internetworkers] Electronics parts

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Electronics parts
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 19:38:43 -0400

Greets.

I'm looking for a push button momentary switch that is normally closed and can handle 3A 120V. I picked one up years ago for a project but don't recall where. Been to Radio Shack and they had several N.O. push buttons but no N.C. versions.

Ideas on where to search local would be good. I'm in Durham / RTP and would prefer not to run over to Capital Blvd.

--
Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
AIM: BlueCame1