internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Electronics parts

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Chilcote <scottchilcote AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Electronics parts
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 08:13:03 -0400

Scott wrote:
Greets.

I'm looking for a push button momentary switch that is normally closed and can handle 3A 120V. I picked one up years ago for a project but don't recall where. Been to Radio Shack and they had several N.O. push buttons but no N.C. versions.

Ideas on where to search local would be good. I'm in Durham / RTP and would prefer not to run over to Capital Blvd.

--
Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
AIM: BlueCame1

I needed some parts recently and ran into the same problem. I wound up having to fabricate a couple from what can be had at the Shack, and mail ordered the rest. Hard to believe there's not enough local business in this tech oriented area to support a store.

I received several recommendations for mouser.com as an online alternative. They have an impressive inventory.

Good luck,

Scott C.