internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] New website launch: zosephine.com

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Scott Boggs" <scott AT scottboggsdesign.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] New website launch: zosephine.com
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:01:49 -0400

Nice work on that site. I like the colors, the clean design feel, and the photography.

I also benefited from the CSS book that Steve Champeon co-authored. It's too bad that IE6 is still hanging around like a bad cold and limiting some of CSS's capabilities (I know-- Progressive Enhancement, browser recognition, etc... should deal with that). Thank goodness for FF, and I actually like IE7.

Thanks for giving front-end folks some credit.

Scott