internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Good,

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver AT buni.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Good,
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 07:46:45 -0500

Oh crap you're right, I got my wife's car and mine confused. Its Crown honda not toyota of Durham. Doh *head smack*

geschwin AT email.unc.edu wrote:
When did that happen? I thought that their facility on 15-501 near Garrett Rd. was no more than maybe 2 years old? Or is there now another Toyota of Durham near Southpoint that is separate from Mark Jacobson Toyota?

Quoting "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver AT buni.org>:

Note that Toyota of Durham is now near the southpoint mall and this more
or less close to "The park".

<snip>
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

No PST Files Ever Again
Buni Meldware Communication Suite
Email, Calendaring, ease of configuration/administration
http://buni.org