internetworkers - [internetworkers] HP Omnibook 800 with lots of extras for sale

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael Best" <mbest AT dasya.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] HP Omnibook 800 with lots of extras for sale
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 18:52:42 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping someone here is interested in my Omnibook 800 subnotebook
computer. It's set up with Windows 95, Office 97, and a wireless network
card. It's a 166 MHz Pentium with 80MB of RAM, a 6GB hard drive, and
800x600 active-matrix LCD screen. The video card supports up to 1024x768
on an external screen. It has two PC card (Cardbus) slots and serial,
parallel, SCSI and video ports.

I actually have two of these computers. The second one works except for two
things: the hard drive is bad and the pop-out mouse is broken. But I know
it works since I tried moving those from the other computer to test it.

I also have a docking station (ethernet, sound, kb, mouse, video, etc.), an
external CD-ROM drive and floppy drive that works with the Omnibook.

I'm looking for $150 for all of it and would need to take care of it this
week.

Here's an example of one on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110093951188

If you're interested, you can call me at 919-696-3692.

Thanks,
Michael Best