internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] RR business class performance?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver AT buni.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] RR business class performance?
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 19:25:27 -0500

This site is...inaccurate:

1128kbps/359kbps

And over my wireless no doubt. No way I'm getting that on the broader net. A lot of the suckage in RR comes from their DNS (use dns caching), their routes and such. At one time their DNS went down more than a...better skip that analogy in polite company..

-Andy

David Minton wrote:
On 2/21/07 10:12 AM, "Michael Czeiszperger" <michael AT czeiszperger.org>