internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] File transfer site?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "'zman'" <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>, "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] File transfer site?
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:41:11 -0500

Bad advice is merely an opinion and a minority one at that. It really sucks
that customers take my bad advice and allowed my company to have its tenth
and best year in business with 20% growth last year. Life is a bummer. I
hate making jokes and making people laugh and smile.

Might I suggest that you just go the @#$% on home and spew your venom
elsewhere.

Regards,

Jim