internetworkers - [internetworkers] VNC for Mac OS

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bob Kucera" <bobkucera AT verizon.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] VNC for Mac OS
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:07:29 -0500

I have a loaner PowerBook G4. This is my first exposure to Mac / Apple
. Yes I will research the InterNet but if any one can point me to their
cool source of info, thanks. I don't even know what to call it but it
is great to use.

One specific question - I've downloaded and used a realVNC server and
client but don't see how it is configurable, especially to change ports.
Is there a good vnc client/server out there to download for Mac
machines?

Thanks.

Bob Kucera
2337 Glendale Ave.