internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] 2007 Bumper Stickers: "They Call Him "W" So He Can Spell It"

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] 2007 Bumper Stickers: "They Call Him "W" So He Can Spell It"
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 11:09:33 -0500

where was the one about "funding the search for oil in Mexico so we may less our dependency on foreign oil"?

I like the "1-20-09: End of an Error" stickers.

Greg

On 2/6/07, Scott Chilcote <scottchilcote AT earthlink.net> wrote:
Colleen McCarthy wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> A friend sent me these, and some of them had me falling out of my
> chair.  I hope that they don't offend any of you-- please tell me if
> they do.  There is actually a longer list, but I took out some of the
> more questionable entries. Some of the INW are on my Movie Nights lists,
> and saw this list on Sunday.
>
> Colleen_**_

If you like those - and you're 100% free not to, as of last check - then
you're bound to find a few larfs on this page.

     http://www.cafepress.com/thewhitehouse/52760

Disclaimer: I have no relationship of any kind with whitehouse.org,
other than occasional stress relief.

    Scott C.
---
Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!  http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/