internetworkers - [internetworkers] 2007 Bumper Stickers: "They Call Him "W" So He Can Spell It"

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers@Lists. Ibiblio. Org" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] 2007 Bumper Stickers: "They Call Him "W" So He Can Spell It"
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 19:10:01 -0500

Title: 2007 Bumper Stickers: "They Call Him "W" So He Can Spell It"

Hi Folks,

A friend sent me these, and some of them had me falling out of my chair.  I hope that they don't offend any of you-- please tell me if they do.  There is actually a longer list, but I took out some of the more questionable entries. Some of the INW are on my Movie Nights lists, and saw this list on Sunday.

Colleen

Bumper Stickers for 2007:

Bush. Like a Rock. Only Dumber

If You Can Read This, You're Not Our President

Of Course It Hurts: You're Getting Screwed by an Elephant (Sorry about this, but decided that you can decide if you're offended or not)

They Call Him "W" So He Can Spell It

Bad President! No Banana.

We Need a President Who's Fluent In At Least One Language

We're Making Enemies Faster Than We Can Kill Them

Dubya, Your Dad Shoulda Pulled Out, Too

Bush Never Exhaled