internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] 2007 Bumper Stickers: "They Call Him "W" So He Can Spell It"

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Chilcote <scottchilcote AT earthlink.net>
  • To: cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] 2007 Bumper Stickers: "They Call Him "W" So He Can Spell It"
  • Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 20:56:10 -0500

Colleen McCarthy wrote:
Hi Folks,

A friend sent me these, and some of them had me falling out of my chair. I hope that they don't offend any of you-- please tell me if they do. There is actually a longer list, but I took out some of the more questionable entries. Some of the INW are on my Movie Nights lists, and saw this list on Sunday.

Colleen_**_

If you like those - and you're 100% free not to, as of last check - then you're bound to find a few larfs on this page.

http://www.cafepress.com/thewhitehouse/52760

Disclaimer: I have no relationship of any kind with whitehouse.org, other than occasional stress relief.

Scott C.