internetworkers - [internetworkers] Music & Living Room Concert

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tanner Lovelace" <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Music & Living Room Concert
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 23:54:28 -0500

Quick quiz:

Do you like acoustic guitar?

Do you like singer-songwriters?

If so, then you're invited to a very special living room concert at my
house on Saturday, January 27th, 2007 at 7pm. The artist performing
will be Ruth Gerson. I have hosted her once before and driven many
miles to see her play. Having her perform at our house is an amazing
event & a real treat for us. We hope you'll join us for a wonderful
evening of live music in our home; bring a pillow to sit on and, if
you like, a snack to share if you care to. She is a fantastic writer,
singer & performer. If you haven't heard her, you can listen to songs
at www.myspace.com/ruthgerson or her website, www.ruthgerson.com. I
recommend getting a CD or two. Spread the word. The music will start
promptly at 7:30pm & there is a suggested donation for Ruth of $10-$15
(we will pass the hat). Please arrive a little bit early, cuz we want
everyone to be seated and cozy before she starts.

If you'd like to come, please e-mail me at and I'll send you the
invitation with directions. If you know someone else who might be
interested, please pass this information on to them. Thanks!

--
Tanner Lovelace
clubjuggler at gmail dot com

  • [internetworkers] Music & Living Room Concert, Tanner Lovelace, 01/16/2007