internetworkers - [internetworkers] 11x8ish graphics tablet?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] 11x8ish graphics tablet?
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 23:29:57 -0500

so all this talk of touch screens has started me thinking about performing some surgery on my pismo.

that said, the only name i really know for graphics tablets is wacom, and their stuff at a large enough size to work is out of my range by a long shot. any ideas for other brands to look for, preferably that work well enough with OS X to do inkwell? the ideal size would be 11"x8" to jive with the 14" screen as closely as possible...

thanks
~ian

  • [internetworkers] 11x8ish graphics tablet?, Ian Meyer, 01/13/2007