internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Blog Editors

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Blog Editors
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 15:09:52 -0500

cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com wrote:
Hi Folks,

Can any of you help Jeanne?

Thanks!

Colleen

Colleen,

I have a blog site that I am using for real estate but am so frustrated with the interface. Do you know of an editor that will work better than the native one in Blogger?

http://raleigh-nc.blogspot.com/2006/11/raleighs-62nd-christmas-parade-
marches.html

http://raleighladyinred.blogspot.com/2006/11/autumn-in-raleigh.html
By "Blog Editor" do you mean a client that you run locally to edit your blog posts
and post via an api?
If so, I'm partial to JBlogEditor. W.Bloggar is ok too.

TTYL,

Phil