internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] No iPods To Kim Jong Il

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Cristobal Palmer" <cristobalpalmer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] No iPods To Kim Jong Il
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 21:55:18 -0500

Maybe we can _force_ him to buy a Zune. I think _that_ would be
punishment based on the one I fiddled with at $RETAILER earlier today.

-CMP

On 12/4/06, Kirk Schmidt <kirklimon AT nc.rr.com> wrote:
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/55963

The White House has imposed a ban on the sale
of iPods to North Korea. What do you think?

"This won't do a damn thing. Everybody knows Zune
is the preferred MP3 player of the Axis of Evil."
- Sean McGill, Shoe Salesman

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

Cristobal M. Palmer
UNC-CH SILS Student -- ils.unc.edu/~cmpalmer
TriLUG Vice Chair
"There are many roads to enlightenment, and thus many roads back to
the One True Debian" --crimsun