internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] No iPods To Kim Jong Il

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] No iPods To Kim Jong Il
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 08:38:24 -0500

I think the real danger here is using the iPod to create a distributed supercomputer capable of the calculations needed to build the next generation of Newclear Bomb for North Korea's rain of terrer, as our idiot in chief might say or actually think.

On 12/4/06, burnett AT pobox.com <burnett AT pobox.com> wrote:
On Mon, 4 Dec 2006, Cristobal Palmer wrote:

> Maybe we can _force_ him to buy a Zune. I think _that_ would be
> punishment based on the one I fiddled with at $RETAILER earlier today.
>
> -CMP

"There is no iPod, only Zune."

Realpolitik meets _Ghostbusters_.

> On 12/4/06, Kirk Schmidt <kirklimon AT nc.rr.com> wrote:
>> http://www.theonion.com/content/node/55963
>>
>> The White House has imposed a ban on the sale
>> of iPods to North Korea. What do you think?
>>
>> "This won't do a damn thing. Everybody knows Zune
>> is the preferred MP3 player of the Axis of Evil."
>> - Sean McGill, Shoe Salesman
---
Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!  http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/