internetworkers - [internetworkers] CMS for a nonprofit

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Geoff Davis <geoff AT geoffdavis.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] CMS for a nonprofit
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 13:17:16 -0500

Thanks to those who replied. I guess I didn't make myself clear: the non-profit in question is looking for recommendations for service providers, not for CMSes. They aren't going to maintain things in- house. They'd prefer a company to an independent contractor (less risk of the run-over-by-a-bus problem).

Their site is sufficiently modest that I don't think the technology stack matters so much (as long as it doesn't totally suck). What they're looking for is a company that can take care of training / support / etc now and down the road.

Any suggestions?

Geoff