internetworkers - [internetworkers] Nov 9: OTD Open Source Licensing Talk

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Nov 9: OTD Open Source Licensing Talk
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:20:03 -0400 (EDT)

Please forward as appropriate. This is me talking about Open and Free for the Office of Technology Development's Seminar series on Nov. 9.

Post questions etc at http://ibiblio.org/pjones/wordpress/?p=1626 where you can also find this article/entry:

In the spirit of Openness, please dear readers and potential attendees, use the comments here to let me know any specific questions or areas that you'd like to see covered. I don't want to talk endlessly on the differences between GPL 2 and 3, for example, unless someone cares, but then if someone does I want to be sure to be prepared and to do a good job.

Some helpful source material (pun intended) can be found at these links:

This is another experiment in opening the conversation like the one I just did <a href="http://www.seedwiki.com/wiki/pauljones/pauljones";>down at Berry College where using the wiki really worked well</a>. This time a blog post instead.

So post at http://ibiblio.org/pjones/wordpress/?p=1626

Paul Jones
"Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation." Alasdair Gray
http://www.ibiblio.org/pjones/blog/
pjones AT ibiblio.org voice: (919) 962-7600 fax: (919) 962-8071

  • [internetworkers] Nov 9: OTD Open Source Licensing Talk, Paul Jones, 10/26/2006