internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Outlook Issue: May be Server-Related

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Outlook Issue: May be Server-Related
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:12:12 -0400

Most likely with outlook you are working in offline mode where it won't
connect unless you specifically hit send/receive. You can see your mode in
the bottom right hand side of the window or under the file menu right above
exit. In my version of outlook the select is Work Offline and if it is
checked you will have to hit send/receive even with exchange server.