internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] funny bumpersticker

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lyman Green" <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] funny bumpersticker
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:13:59 -0400

Most of my friends - perhaps 80% of them - are fairly liberal and tend towards being Democrats.  Another 10% tend towards begin more conservative and also more likely to be Republican.  The last 10% are like me - Libertarians, free thinkers, apolitical, something like that.

I say that just to set the stage for the next bit, which is that for the first years of the Bush administration a lot of the time if the Dem friends start "going off" on Bush or the Repubs or the administration as a whole, the minority Repub friends have traditionally stuck up for their views, their President, etc.

Not so much in the last year or so.  I was surprised to note this, actually.  After so many mistakes there were still people who seemed to think "mission accomplished!" early on their.
Thankfully they seem to have come to their senses.

I must admit I'm with you, why haven't people removed these stickers?

Lyman