internetworkers - [internetworkers] funny bumpersticker

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] funny bumpersticker
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 17:08:07 -0400

hey InterNetWorkers --

I saw a funny bumpersticker the other day in Carrboro and knew I had to snap a photo to share with this group.

http://photo.matusiak.org/zweblog/2006/lg_ageism.jpg

I always get a kick out of folks who cover the entire rear (or side... or front... or top) of their vehicle with bumperstickers. Doesn't matter which direction they are leaning, I just find it funny that you would want to abuse your paint job in such a manner. Then again, maybe the paint weren't so good in the first place.

What good bumperstickers have you seen lately?

dave m.