internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] men's dress shoes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jim Ray <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] men's dress shoes
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 08:43:18 -0400

rumor has it ecco is for deep pockets :-) i'm gonna check it out since it is easy to rationalize nice shoes based on the amortization over the ten year life.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
2610 Vanderbilt Ave.
Raleigh, NC 27607-7247

tel: 919-838-1672
cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Connecting You to the World since 1997

uzoma nwosu wrote:
I'm an Ecco convert. Try that brand out. I personally think that they are the most comfortable shoes out there. I should know. I wore them when I didn't have a car and they made a huge difference--and I walked everywhere! I got my shoes at Nordstrom. Don't sleep on the service they provide, it's worth it.

Uzoma