internetworkers - [internetworkers] men's dress shoes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jim Ray <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] men's dress shoes
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 13:34:46 -0400

in keeping with the philosophy that nothing is off topic here, does anyone have a recommendation on brand and place to buy men's dress shoes? my rockport shoes are wearing out fast after ten years, and my cowboy boots are too hot in the summer.

i'm not looking for $500 saks fifth ave stuff yet don't mind spending what it takes to get good ones since i would wear them most every day along with the coat and tie (i still keep my tie dye handy for other events).

being ignorant in the world of fashion, advice gratefully appreciated.
--
Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President