internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] men's dress shoes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] men's dress shoes
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 17:38:27 -0400

Colleen McCarthy wrote:
There is also a DSW at Crossroads in Cary. SRI is another discount shoe
store in N. Raleigh, but I don't know if they carry men's shoes. Colleen

I have bought from SRI in N. Raleigh and they sold shoes for men.
There is limited selection and I would only buy sports shoes and
boots there. You could get lucky though. You will need some luck
finding the store also since it is way off the beaten path.
An amusing diversion is to walk through the women's section which
is about 4/5 of the store. They have all kinds of wacko stuff. Need
hot pink roach stomper high heels with multiple straps? They got 'em.

Shoes to me are more like tools than decoration. I normally like
to spend to get a decent pair of shoes that I will wear every day
in the same way I will pay for a good tool.
--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.