internetworkers - [internetworkers] what happened to the paperless office?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: esther-l AT mailsnare.net
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] what happened to the paperless office?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 20:06:07 +0000

Remember those great advertising campaigns from the mid 1980s about the
paperless office that was going to be here Real Soon Now? I do as much as I
can onscreen, but there are still some things I have to print in order to do
my work.

Is the paperless office any nearer than the flying car? Or the peaceful
dispute over the best bbq recipe?

(yes, I wanted a lighter topic than recent topics on the list)

Esther, working in RTP