internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Need Linux/Unix Instructor

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "david cherryholmes" <david.cherryholmes AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Need Linux/Unix Instructor
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 13:00:07 -0400

On 7/13/06, Ken Pugh <kpughmisc AT pughkilleen.com> wrote:
I have an need for a Linux/Unix instructor to teach a couple of courses.

The first is Intro to Unix and Shell Scripting on July 26-28th in the
D.C. area.

The second is Linux System Administration on August 21-25th, also in
the D.C. area.

Are the lesson plans already written, or would we need to provide that
ourselves?

--
David Cherryholmes