internetworkers - [internetworkers] Copying a Distribution List in Outlook 2003

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers@Lists. Ibiblio. Org" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Copying a Distribution List in Outlook 2003
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 19:46:46 -0400

Title: Copying a Distribution List in Outlook 2003

Hi Folks,

B and I worked together on the problem below and neither of us could figure out how to do what I wanted to do.  Maybe one of the rest of you knows.

I have several large distribution lists.  In some cases I want to make a copy of the list, edit some names out of it, and save the new list.  For example, if I have a list of 80 people, 10 of whom live 50 miles away, I may want to make a copy of the list, delete those ten, and save the list as the "local" version of that list.  I can't figure out how to make a copy of a distribution list in Outlook 2003.  Do any of you know?

Thanks much!

Colleen

(h) 919.460.0641
(c) 919.349.4015