internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Copying a Distribution List in Outlook 2003

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "B Holroyd" <beeholroyd AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Copying a Distribution List in Outlook 2003
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 12:25:26 -0400

Ordinarily, copying a distribution list using the standard methods then editing the copy would work like a charm. However, the problem we ran into and couldn't solve was that Colleen has the distribution list she wants to copy nested in another distribution list, so editing the copy still changes the original (which apparently doesn't exist in Colleen's system). If anyone knows how to un-nest such a list, I'd love to hear the solution.    ~B