internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] recyclables

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: esther L <esther-L AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] recyclables
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 12:25:15 -0400

I have deposited packing peanuts at packing stores in the past. They didn't offer money, or a padded envelope in exchange.

I don't live in Durham. In Cary and Morrisville, there are citizen convenience centers which have dumpsters marked for flattened cardboard boxes.
Esther

David Minton wrote:
I believe packing stores will buy, or at least accept packing peanuts. At
least I believe the independent ones will, not sure about the chains.

David