internetworkers - [internetworkers] recyclables

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] recyclables
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 15:54:51 -0400

I am currently in the process of sorting through everything in my house to weed out whatever I can get rid of prior to moving. I have an attic full of cardboard boxes, some of which are full of those foam peanuts commonly used in shipping. I also have a whole bunch of old records and paper that I am going to shred. I will likely end up with several bags full of these packing peanuts and several dozen bags full of shredded paper. I would MUCH rather see this stuff get reused or recycled rather than just throw it away. I can put the cardboard boxes, flattened, in my household recyclables, but I’m not sure about the rest of it. Does anybody know where in Durham I could recycle this other stuff?

Thanks,

Bill