internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Seriously condidering a Crackberry..

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "jeremy snyder" <halffinn AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Seriously condidering a Crackberry..
  • Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 17:13:41 +0000

matt,

i think you're right when it comes to a blackberry integrated with blackberry enterprise server running on top of microsoft exchange or lotus notes. that's the "corporate email" option i think. when your blackberry isn't integrated with that, then i think it's pop3. at least to set up my personal emails, all i had to do to set that up was to input all the pop3 info for the accounts.

jeremy