internetworkers - [internetworkers] Print to Web Solutions?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Print to Web Solutions?
  • Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 12:39:22 -0400

Has anyone worked with, or developed an automated print to Web solution
using Quark XPress or InDesign (or anything else)? I understand both
applications can export XML that can be repurposed, but I am hoping someone
has actually done it, or knows of some good references.

I am looking to create a system that can take the content of files created
for the print edition of a magazine, and automate posting the content to a
CMS-based website.

Thanks,
David

  • [internetworkers] Print to Web Solutions?, David Minton, 05/09/2006