internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Which are the best Free Content Management Systems?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tanner Lovelace" <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Which are the best Free Content Management Systems?
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 14:52:17 -0400

On 5/3/06, Calvin Powers <calvin AT cspowers.com> wrote:
Joomla? Drupal? OpenCMS? plone?

If I wanted to start a small community oriented site and use strictly
off the shelf modules. (i.e., I don't want to develop modules I want
to use them.) Which would be the easiest one to use?

What exactly do you want to do? Both Joomla and Drupal are
very easy to setup and use, but they're fairly different from each
other and it would depend on exactly what you want to do as
to which one I'd recommend.

Cheers,
Tanner
--