internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] should we bring back name tags for the next gathering

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: DonBartholf AT aol.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] should we bring back name tags for the next gathering
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:25:23 EDT

I personally like name tags, at least once and awhile. What you put on the tag and where you wear the tag , adds to the information it conveys. I'm not for telling anyone what they must do or being told myself. I'll wear a nametag because I want to! Tell me what my nametag tells you.

The artist presently known as Don B