internetworkers - [internetworkers] OT: Photography Exhibit May 7- June 17

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] OT: Photography Exhibit May 7- June 17
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 19:10:54 -0400

This is off topic and purely promotional in nature, but I'm having my first photography exhibit at Market Street Books in Southern Village from May 7 to June 17th. The reception is May 14, 3-5PM (Mother's Day).

Highlights:
* See the same pictures on my blog, but on *paper*
* Free wine+

Poster:
http://www.learningtosee.org/img/1145015544

Directions: