internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: John Beimler <john AT radiomind.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:15:40 -0500

Kurt Schlatzer wrote:
inet-dummy AT ibiblio.org wrote:
Job Title: Security Architect
Job Description: Your activities will accelerate the deployment of
enterprise solutions with aggressive timelines. As a core
function, you will be interfacing directly with "C" level
leadership and product manager implementing solutions that
address business goals by executing an accelerated technology
transition, reducing technology risk, and managing the
complexity of security feature priorities...

Who writes this crap?

My guess is the minions of the "C" level executives.

I prefer to work with "A" level executives, no need to settle for average.

Peace.

john