internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 07:09:08 -0500

Anything without a company name with an e-mail address anything like "hightechfullyfundedwithlotsofmoneystartup" is kind of suspect.  Honestly, if you are not willing to even provide a web address I'm concerned.  Does this company not even have a domain yet?  Also if the skills desired require Fortune 500 experience would you really be willing to leave a job like that for one that won't even provide a simple web address so you can learn more?

On 3/30/06, Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org> wrote:

> inet-dummy AT ibiblio.org wrote:
> "Your activities will accelerate the deployment of
>       enterprise solutions with aggressive timelines."

Does that mean you can get stuff done faster by setting unrealistic
timelines?

_________
No one really knows how to play the drums. There's nothing to know.
You just hit
them with sticks. If you miss, just sit closer. -- Pratchett
         -- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC

---
Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!   http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/