internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] [Gathering] Jan 5, 2006 at Padgett Station in Carrboro

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: david cherryholmes <david.cherryholmes AT gmail.com>
  • To: bobkucera AT verizon.net, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] [Gathering] Jan 5, 2006 at Padgett Station in Carrboro
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 07:36:52 -0500

Hi all,

I checked the website for this, but it looks like it hasn't been
updated since January ("next meeting" is listed as Dec 1st). So, my
question: are there any plans to have a meeting in Durham anytime
soon? I've kept an eye out for the meeting announcements, but it
seems every one is held in Chapel Hill.

--
David Cherryholmes